APPLE CRANBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN
- 2 (1 1/4 pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 14 ounce can whole cranberry sauce (14 ounce)
- 1 cup original apple sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Season pork with salt and pepper to taste. Place in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake in a preheated 425°F oven 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155°F.
Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over medium heat, combine remaining ingredients; salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Let pork stand 10 minutes; slice. Serve with sauce.