BLACK N BLUE BURGERS
- 1 pound 80% lean ground beef
- 1/2 1 ounce package onion soup & dip mix (1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 4 deli style mild Cheddar cheese slices
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- - lettuce, tomato slices, onion slices
In medium bowl, combine ground beef, onion soup mix and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
Place black pepper in a shallow dish. Press both sides of burgers into pepper.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Place burgers on a grill; grill, turning once, 7-14 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F on an instant read thermometer. Top burgers with cheese slices just before removing from grill.
Place burgers on Kaiser rolls and top each burger with 1 tablespoon of blue cheese dressing and lettuce, tomato and onions, if desired.