AHI TUNA BURGER
with Wasabi Aioli & Asian Slaw
- 1 pound fresh Ahi tuna steaks
- 1/2 cup Shanghai-inspired five spice teriyaki marinade & dipping sauce divided
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix without dressing
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise divided
- 3/4 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 ripe avocado pitted, peeled and sliced
- 4 crunchy dinner rolls
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish; cover with marinade (reserving 2 tablespoons). Set aside.
In medium bowl, combine coleslaw mix, ¼ cup mayonnaise and remaining 2 tablespoons marinade; toss to coat.
In small bowl, combine remaining ¼ cup mayonnaise and wasabi paste.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tuna steaks and sear on both sides, cooking until desired doneness is reached.
Spread roll with aioli. Top with tuna steak, avocado slices and slaw.