BISTRO-STYLE GARLIC FRIES
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- - pure vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1/2 26 ounce package frozen extra crispy shoestring fries (26 ounce)
In small bowl, combine butter, parsley, garlic and black pepper; set aside and keep warm.
Prepare fries according to deep fry package directions. Drain fries and place in a large mixing bowl.
Drizzle with garlic butter and toss to coat; salt to taste. Serve immediately.