PEAR & HAM CROSTINI
- Active Time : 25 minutes
- Total Time : 25 minutes
- Serves : about 24 crostini
- 1 loaf French baguette bread sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup onion & chive cream cheese spread
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 pound thin sliced honey ham
- 1 15.25 ounce can pear slices in heavy syrup (15.25 ounce) drained, slices cut into thirds
- - honey
Place bread in single layer on large baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 425°F oven 5 minutes, turning over halfway through.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine cream cheese and mustard.
Spread each slice with cream cheese mixture; top with ham and pear slices. Drizzle with honey.