ROAST BEEF PINWHEELS
- Active Time : 25 minutes
- Total Time : 25 minutes
- Serves : about 30 pinwheels
- 1 8 ounce package Essential Everyday Fat Free Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1-2 tablespoons refrigerated prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Dijon Mustard
- 6 large multi-grain tortillas
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers drained and sliced
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish and Dijon. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium until light and fluffy (about 1-2 minutes).
Spread cream cheese mixture over tortillas. Top with roast beef, spinach and red peppers; roll up each tortilla. May be made several hours ahead and refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
To serve, slice on a slight diagonal into 2-inch slices. Arrange on serving platter.