- Active Time : 25 minutes
- Total Time : 25 minutes
- Serves : 12 sliders
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 Essential Everyday Deli Style Pepper Jack Cheese Slices
- 1 cup Essential Everyday French Fried Onions
- 12 silver dollar buns
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, peppers, adobo sauce and garlic; salt and pepper to taste; set aside. Salt and pepper ground beef to taste; form into 12 mini-patties.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Grill burgers, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Meanwhile, in small skillet over medium heat, cook fried onions until golden brown (about 1-2 minutes).
Top each patty with 1/3 slice cheese; remove from grill and place on buns. Top with chipotle mayonnaise and fried onions.