APPLE CINNAMON MUFFINS
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed low fat honey graham crackers
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup Amazing EggÂ® substitute
- 1 medium apple chopped
In large mixing bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
Add milk and egg substitute; mix until just moistened. Stir in apples. Divide among 1 (12 count) greased or paper lined muffin pan.
Bake in a preheated 400°F oven 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; place muffins on cooling rack.