CHICKEN POT PIE
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 16 ounce package frozen mixed vegetables (16 ounce) thawed
- 1 15 ounce can sliced new potatoes (15 ounce) drained
- 1 12 ounce jar home style chicken gravy (12 ounce)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 15 ounce package refrigerated pie crust (15 ounce) (2 crusts)
In medium bowl, combine chicken, vegetables, potatoes, gravy, onion and poultry seasoning; salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Prepare pie crust according to two-crust package directions using chicken filling. Place on baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 425°F oven 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.