CASHEW CHICKEN STIR-FRY
- 6 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons pure vegetable oil divided
- 1 16 ounce package frozen broccoli stir-fry blend (16 ounce)
- 1/2 cup cashew halves & pieces
- - cooked long grain white rice
In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, sherry, corn starch, garlic and gingerroot; whisk until well combined. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate 30 minutes.
In wok or large sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are heated through. Remove vegetables from pan; set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to wok. Add chicken, reserving marinade; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
Add vegetables and reserved marinade to wok. Stir-fry until sauce is glazed. Serve with cooked rice.