ROASTED SWEET POTATOES
with Sage & Goat Cheese
- Active Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 40 Minutes
- Serves : 4
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potato yams peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped organic fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon organic ground cayenne pepper optional
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts toasted
In large bowl, combine cubed potatoes, sage, oil, garlic and cayenne pepper; salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
Transfer potatoes to a greased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 450°F oven 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through.
Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl; toss with goat cheese and walnuts.