GRILLED TERIYAKI BEEF KEBABS
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) boneless sirloin steak
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 24 chunks
- 3/4 cup teriyaki marinade with pineapple juice
- 8 bamboo skewers soaked in water 30 minutes
- - cooked long grain white rice optional
Trim fat off steak; cut into 24 cubes. Place steak, peppers and marinade into a recloseable food storage bag; seal. Toss to coat. Place in refrigerator and marinate a minimum of 45 minutes or up to overnight.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Thread 3 beef, 3 pepper and 2 pineapple on to skewers in desired pattern. Discard bag with marinade.
Place skewers on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, 7-9 minutes or until desired doneness is reached (145°F for medium-rare; 160°F for medium).
Additional marinade may be brushed on during grilling, if desired. Remove from grill. Serve kebabs over cooked rice, if desired.