FRENCH GRILLED HAM & CHEESE
- 4 large croissants cut in half
- 1/4 cup onion & chive cream cheese spread
- 4 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 12 ounce package premium deli shaved smoked ham (12 ounce)
- 4 deli style Colby jack cheese slices
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup half & half
- - butter
Spread bottoms of croissants with cream cheese and mustard. Top with ham, cheese and tops of croissants. Set aside.
In shallow dish, combine eggs and half & half; salt and pepper to taste. Dip each side of sandwiches in egg to coat croissants.
In a flat skillet over medium heat, melt enough butter to coat pan. Place sandwiches on skillet; cook until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted (about 2-3 minutes per side).