BROCCOLI & HAM PANINIS
- 1 10 ounce package frozen broccoli spears (10 ounce) thawed
- 8 slices rye bread
- 4 tablespoons onion & chive cream cheese spread
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 deli style sharp Cheddar cheese slices
- 1 9 ounce package premium deli shaved smoked ham (9 ounce)
Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain and slice lengthwise.
Spread bread with cream cheese and mustard. Top 4 slices of bread with cheese, broccoli, ham and remaining slices of bread.
Spray a preheated Panini grill with cooking spray. Place sandwiches on grill; spray tops of sandwiches with additional cooking spray. Grill until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted (about 5 minutes).