TURKEY & STUFFING CASSEROLE
- Active Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 45 Minutes
- Serves : 8
- 1 6 ounce package turkey stuffing mix (6 ounce)
- 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 12 ounce jar home style turkey gravy (12 ounce)
- 1 10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup (10.5 ounce)
- 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
Prepare stuffing according to package directions; set aside.
Spread potatoes over the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, combine gravy and soup; mix until well combined. Stir in turkey; layer over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese and top with stuffing.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.