- 1 13.8 ounce package refrigerated pizza crust dough (13.8 ounce)
- 1/2 cup homemade style pizza sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 8 ounce package fancy shredded Italian style pizza blend cheese (8 ounce)
Prepare pizza dough according to package directions using a 15x10-inch baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce.
Top with spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and black olives. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a preheated 400°F oven 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown or desired doneness is reached.