- 2 29 ounce can tomato sauce (29 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas (6-inch) warmed
In large bowl, combine tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin and oregano leaves. Place ½ cup enchilada sauce in bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Set aside.
In large skillet, cook and crumble beef and onions until no longer pink; drain. Add 1 cup enchilada sauce and 1½ cups cheese to beef. Divide among warmed tortillas and roll up; place seam-side-down in baking dish.
Pour remaining sauce over tortillas; top with remaining cheese. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.