BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA
- Active Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 20 Minutes
- Serves : 4
- 28 frozen popcorn chicken bites or chicken nuggets
- 1/2 16 ounce package Essential Everyday Penne Rigate
- 2 tablespoons Essential Everyday Butter
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Half & Half
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Louisiana Hot Sauce
Prepare chicken and pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add celery, onions and garlic; salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until celery is softened (about 5-7 minutes).
Stir in half & half, blue cheese and hot sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes. Add pasta and chicken; toss to coat. Continue simmering until heated through and sauce has thickened.