BUFFALO-STYLE FRENCH FRIES
- 1/4 cup Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- - pure vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 pound frozen crinkle fries
- - blue cheese dressing optional
In medium bowl, combine hot sauce, butter and celery salt. Set aside.
Prepare fries according to deep fry package directions. Drain fries and place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle fries with buffalo sauce and toss to coat. Salt to taste.
Serve immediately with blue cheese dressing, if desired.