CHINESE NAPA SALAD
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 3 ounce package chicken flavored ramen noodles (3 ounce)
- 1/2 cup slivered blanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1 head Napa cabbage shredded (about 8 cups)
- 1 15 ounce can Mandarin oranges in light syrup (15 ounce) drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
In medium skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Crush and add ramen noodles (reserving seasoning packet), almonds and sesame seeds to skillet; sauté until browned. Cool.
In large mixing bowl, combine dressing and reserved seasoning packet.
Add cabbage, oranges, onions and cooled noodles. Toss to coat; serve immediately.