BBQ CHICKEN CHOPPED SALAD
- Active Time : 30 Minutes
- Total Time : 30 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce divided
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 10 ounces torn Romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups Essential Everyday Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium tomato seeded and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado pitted, peeled and chopped
- - Essential Everyday Tortilla Chips broken
Prepare grill to medium heat. Place chicken on grill; grill 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170°F and juices run clear. Brush with ¾ cup barbecue sauce last 5 minutes of grilling.
Meanwhile, combine dressing with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. In large bowl, toss lettuce, cheese, beans, corn, onion, tomato and avocado with dressing; salt and pepper to taste.
Divide salad among 6 dinner plates. Slice chicken and place over salads. Top with broken tortilla chips and drizzle with remaining barbecue sauce.