BLOOMIN' GARLIC CHEESE BREAD
- Active Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 45 Minutes
- Serves : 10
- 1 (16 ounce) unsliced loaf sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday Butter melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 8 ounce package Essential Everyday Fancy Shredded Cheddar Melt Blend Cheese
Cut loaf of bread lengthwise and then widthwise without cutting through to the bottom crust, creating 1-inch squares. Place bread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
In small bowl, combine melted butter, parsley and garlic; salt and pepper to taste. Generously brush butter mixture all over inside and outside of bread. Insert cheese between cuts in bread.
Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350°F oven 15 minutes. Remove foil; continue baking 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.