BAKED ARTICHOKE & CRAB DIP
Active Time : 15 Minutes
Total Time : 35 Minutes
Serves : 6
- 1 14 ounce can small whole artichoke hearts (14 ounce) drained and chopped
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat broken apart
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup fancy shredded Italian style Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar diced pimentos drained
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In large bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended. Transfer to a greased 1-quart baking dish.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned.
Serve with sliced baguette bread and crackers.