BACON CHEESEBURGER & FRIES CASSEROLE
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 16 ounce package bacon (16 ounce) cooked and crumbled
- 1 10.75 ounce can condensed French onion soup (10.75 ounce)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 32 ounce package frozen classic fries (32 ounce)
In large skillet, over medium heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in bacon, soup, sour cream and 1 cup cheese.
Transfer to a greased baking dish. Arrange fries over casserole. Bake in a preheated 450°F oven 20 minutes.
Turn oven to broil; broil 3-4 minutes or until fries are golden. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese; continue broiling until cheese is melted (1-2 minutes).