HAVARTI CHEESE BALL
- Active Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 2 Hour 20 Minutes
- Serves : 28
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese ,softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tbsp dry white wine or milk
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 dried oregano leaves
- 2 medium green onions ,finely chopped(2 tsp)
- 1/3 cup chopped slivered almonds ,toasted
- Melba toast rounds or other crackers, if desired
In medium bowl, beat all ingredients except almonds and toast rounds with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, until fluffy.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm enough to shape. Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in almonds. Serve with toast rounds.