- Active Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 1 Hour 0 Minutes
- Serves : 60
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 60 Hershey's milk chocolate candy kisses unwrapped
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, flour, cocoa, almonds and extract until soft dough forms.
Shape dough into sixty 3/4 inch balls; wrap each around 1 milk chocolate candy. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
Roll cookies in powdered sugar. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Re-roll cookies in powdered sugar. Store tightly covered.