RED WHITE AND BLUE DESSERT FRUIT PIZZA
- Active Time : 35 Minutes
- Total Time : 35 Minutes
- Serves : 8
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (11 oz each) refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- 1/4 cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 pudding cups (3.25 oz each) Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding
- 1 container (6 oz each) vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 about 4 ounces cup fresh blueberries
- 3 about 12 ounces cups fresh raspberries
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with baking spray. Unroll dough and place on baking sheet. Press into a 13x9-inch rectangle.
Combine Parkay, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Spread over dough; prick with fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is crisp and golden brown. Remove from oven; cool slightly.
Combine pudding and yogurt; spread mixture over crust. Arrange fruit in flag design over pudding mixture. Cut into 8 pieces. Top each piece with Reddi-wip; serve immediately.