FRANKENSTEIN POPCORN 'BRAIN'
- Active Time : 25 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
- Serves : 8
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Naturals Simply Salted Microwave Popcorn
- 4-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- Cherry-flavored twist candy, optional
Spray large bowl, rubber spatula and piece of waxed paper with cooking spray; set aside. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels and place popped corn in large bowl.
Microwave marshmallows and Parkay in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute 30 seconds or until marshmallows melt and mixture blends when stirred. Add food coloring; stir to combine.
Pour marshmallow mixture over popped corn. Toss with rubber spatula to coat. Cool 10 minutes or until mixture is easy to handle. Divide mixture and shape into 2 'brain lobes'. Place on waxed paper and press lobes together. Cool until set. Transfer to serving platter; decorate with candy, if desired.