CLASSIC SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS
- Active Time : 40 Minutes
- Total Time : 40 Minutes
- Serves : 7
- 12 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 85% lean pound ground round beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt.
Meanwhile, combine ground beef, egg, cheese and bread crumbs in bowl. Divide meat mixture into 14 portions and roll each into a 2-inch ball. Place in shallow baking pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until done (165°F).
Place pasta sauce and drained tomatoes in large saucepan; simmer over medium heat 5 minutes or until hot.
Add hot spaghetti and cooked meatballs to sauce. Toss to coat.