BBQ CHICKEN DIP
- Active Time : 40 Minutes
- Total Time : 40 Minutes
- Serves : 36
- 2 cups Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 cup shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
- Bread bowl or tortilla chips, optional
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a blender puree together the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper until combined to make a BBQ sauce and set aside.
Place the chopped rotisserie chicken, cream cheese and BBQ sauce into a slow cooker on HIGH heat for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Mix together and place in oven-safe container; top off with the shredded cheese.
Place on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.
Serve dip in bread bowl or with tortilla chips, if desired.