LAYERED TACO DIP
- Active Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 20 minutes
- Serves : 20 servings
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 16 ounce jar Carlita Medium Thick And Chunky Salsa divided
- 1 1.25 ounce package Carlita Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 1 ounce package dry ranch dip mix
- 1 8 ounce package fancy shredded Mexican style four cheese blend
- 2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato seeded, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 2.25 ounce can sliced ripe olives drained
- - tortilla chips
In medium bowl, mix refried beans, ¾ cup salsa and taco seasoning until well combined. Spread on the bottom of a serving platter or 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
In another medium bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix until smooth and well combined. Spread over bean mixture.
Top with remaining salsa. Layer with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green onions and black olives.
Serve with tortilla chips.