- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce) thawed, well drained
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 10 ounce containers refrigerated light Alfredo sauce (10 ounce)
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1 16 ounce package lasagna noodles (16 ounce) cooked
- 1 32 ounce package frozen 61-70 count peeled & deveined tail-on cooked shrimp (32 ounce) thawed, tails removed
- 1 8 ounce package salad style imitation crab meat (8 ounce) broken apart
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; sauté until onions are translucent (about 2-3 minutes). Add in spinach, thyme, salt and pepper; sauté until all liquid is evaporated.
Stir in Alfredo sauce and sherry; remove from heat. Spread small amount of Alfredo sauce across bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Top with 1/3 noodles, ½ shrimp, ½ crab, 1/3 Alfredo sauce and 1/3 cheese. Repeat layers ending with 1/3 noodles, 1/3 Alfredo sauce and 1/3 cheese.
Bake, covered, in a preheated 375°F oven 45 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking until golden brown and bubbly (about 10-15 minutes). Allow to sit 10 minutes before serving.