TOMATO & CORN PIE
- 3 cups fancy shredded Mexican style Cheddar jack cheese divided
- 3/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 15 ounce package refrigerated pie crust (15 ounce)
- 2 14.5 ounce cans fire roasted diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce) well drained
- 1 11 ounce can spicy corn with jalapeno & green bell peppers (11 ounce) drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- - melted butter
In medium bowl combine 2 cups cheese and mayonnaise; salt and pepper to taste. Prepare crust according to 2 crust package directions; do not bake.
Layer remaining 1 cup cheese in bottom of prepared crust. Top with well drained tomatoes, corn and green onions; salt and pepper to taste.
Spread with mayonnaise mixture. Top with remaining crust and crimp edges. Cut four steam slits in top and brush with melted butter.
Bake in a preheated 400°F oven 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Remove to cooling rack; cool slightly before serving to let set up.