BEAN & RICE ENCHILADAS
with Salsa Verde Sauce
- 1 6.8 ounce package Spanish style rice mix (6.8 ounce)
- 1 16 ounce jar salsa verde (16 ounce) divided
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans (16 ounce)
- 1 8 ounce package shredded mild Cheddar cheese (8 ounce)
- 1 cup sour cream divided
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas (8-inch)
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine 1 cup salsa, refried beans, 1 cup cheese and ½ cup sour cream; set aside. In small bowl, combine remaining salsa and sour cream; set aside.
Spread about ¼ cup of bean mixture on one half of tortilla. Top with about 1/3 cup rice. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Top with sour cream mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.