GOLDEN RASPBERRY SALAD
with Candied Salmon & Goat Cheese
Active Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 20 minutes
Serves : 4 servings
- 1 3.25 ounce package candied salmon (3.25 ounce) skin removed, flaked
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 6 ounce container fresh golden or red raspberries (6 ounce)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup light raspberry vinaigrette dressing
In large bowl, combine salmon, raspberries, mixed salad greens, goat cheese, almonds, and light raspberry vinaigrette. Gently toss until well coated.
Divide salad among 4 salad plates. Serve immediately.