with Garlic Sauce
- 1/3 cup less sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons pure vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 16 ounce package frozen Japanese style stir-fry vegetables (16 ounce)
In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, chicken broth, garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, corn starch and pepper flakes. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate 30 minutes.
In wok or large sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are heated through. Remove vegetables from pan; set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to wok. Add chicken, reserving sauce; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
Add vegetables and reserved sauce to wok. Stir-fry until sauce is glazed. Serve with cooked rice.