THAI CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
- 1/2 13.25 ounce package whole wheat spaghetti (13.25 ounce)
- 4 cups torn deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced (1" x 1/2")
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup bottled Thai peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped party peanuts
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Break pasta in half. Prepare pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
In large bowl, combine cooled pasta, chicken, carrots, peppers and green onions; toss with peanut sauce until well coated.
Toss salad with peanuts and sesame seeds just before serving.