CHEESY HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- 1 10.5 ounce can 98% fat free cream of mushroom Soup (10.5 ounce)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 30 ounce package frozen country style hash browns (30 ounce)
- 1 1/2 cups fancy shredded reduced fat mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes cereal crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
In large mixing bowl, combine soup, sour cream and milk; salt and pepper to taste. Stir in hash browns, cheese and onions; mix until well combined.
Transfer to a grease 2½-quart baking dish. Combine crushed corn flakes and melted butter; sprinkle over potatoes.
Bake, covered, in a preheated 350°F oven 45 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking 15 minutes or until bubbly.