Now offering on-site strep throat & influenza testing
Results in as little as 10 minutes! $29.99 per test. If tested positive, prescriptions will be provided by the pharmacists. Point-of-care testing is now available at these participating locations:
- - Cub Maple Grove, 8150 Wedgewood Ln.
- - Cub Eagan West, 1940 Cliff Lake Rd.
- - Cub Savage, 14075 Hwy 13 South
- - Cub New Brighton, 2600 Rice Creek Rd.
- - Cub Lakeville South, 20250 Heritage Drive
- - Cub Brooklyn Park North, 9655 Colorado Ln. N.
- - Cub Oakdale, 7191 10th Street North
- - Cub Monticello, 216 7th Street W
- - Cub White Bear Lake South, 1920 Buerkle Road
- - Cub Plymouth, 3550 Vicksburg Ln. N
- - Cub Rosemount, 3784 150th St.
- - Cub Mankato West, 1200 South Riverfront Dr.
- - Cub White Bear Lake, 1059 Meadowlands Dr.
- - Cub Maplewood West, 100 W County Rd. B
- - Cub Chanhassen, 7900 Market Boulevard
- - Cub Buffalo, 1008 E Hwy. 55
- - Cub Northfield, 2423 South Highway 3
Traveling abroad? Protect yourself with our comprehensive services.
We offer individualized itinerary reports including area specific maps, travel vaccines, and preventative medication including anti-malarials. Most insurance plans are accepted, stop by one of these locations and let us help you get ready for your trip:
- - Cub Plymouth, 1633 Nathan Lane
- - Cub White Bear Lake, 1591 Buerkle Road
We Accept Most Insurance Plans*
Virtually all insurance plans are accepted. Not sure about yours? Just ask your friendly Pharmacist. *Except restricted networks.
We Speak Your Language / Hablamos Su Idioma
With our interpretive telephone services, your Pharmacist can communicate in over 150 languages! Learn more
With over a dozen flavors available, your child’s medicines will go down easy – without the fuss! Learn more
Medicare Part B & D Accepted
All Medicare Part D Plans are accepted, no matter where you signed up for your card. We also accept assignment on select Medicare Part B diabetic supplies. Learn more
A text message, e-mail or voice recording – select what is most convenient. In all cases, you will receive a reminder when your prescription is ready. Learn more
Specialty Pharmacy Services
We're committed to ensuring every patient receives the best possible care. Get your specialty medication from the pharmacy you know and trust. Learn more