BAKED CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 1 1/4 hours + refrigeration
- Serves : 8 servings
- 4 large bakery cinnamon rolls
- 8 tablespoons Essential Everyday Cream Cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons Essential Everyday Red Raspberry Preserves
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon Essential Everyday Pure Vanilla Extract
Cut cinnamon rolls in half lengthwise. Place bottom half of cinnamon rolls in a greased 8x8-inch baking dish.
Spread cream cheese and preserves over cinnamon rolls. Place cinnamon roll tops over preserves.
In medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk and vanilla. Pour over cinnamon rolls. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
Bake, covered, in a preheated 350°F oven 50 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking 10 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean.