This summertime favorite is peachy keen! Peaches and nectarines are a juicy, delicious stone fruit. Although peaches have a fuzzy skin compared to smooth nectarines, these fruits are actually the same species. Due to their sweetness, peaches and nectarines are popular in juices, desserts and other sweet treats from pies to cobblers to jam.
Best Quality Period
• Summeripe peaches and nectarines are grown on family farms that use sustainable farming practices and deliver at the peak of flavor.
• SUMMERIPE stands apart by focusing on quality over quantity, and is recognized worldwide for its value and consistency.
• Amazing health benefits of peaches include:
• Rich in vitamin A & C
• Natural anti-inflammatory
• Helps against stress & anxiety
• Boost metabolism
SUMMERIPE Peaches Fun Facts
The World’s Largest Peach Cobbler is made every year in Georgia. The cobbler measures 11 feet by 5 feet.
The average lifespan of a peach tree is about 12 years.
The term, "you’re a real peach" originated from the tradition of giving a peach to the friend you liked.
Peaches, along with cherries, plums, and apricots, are stone fruits. They are called "stone fruit" because of the hard pits surrounding their seeds.