STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE POPS
- Active Time : 4 Hour 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 4 Hour 15 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces fresh chopped strawberries
- 2-1/2 cups Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in small bowl; set aside.
Place strawberries, Reddi-wip, cream cheese and powdered sugar in blender container. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour mixture evenly into six (4 oz each) ice pop molds stopping 1/4-inch from the top. Top each evenly with graham cracker crumb mixture. Cover; insert sticks. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. Unmold and serve immediately.