BAKED SLOPPY JOE CUPS
- Active Time : 35 Minutes
- Total Time : 35 Minutes
- Serves : 5
- 1 80% lean pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) refrigerated Texas-style buttermilk biscuits
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; cook beef and onion 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add Sloppy Joe sauce; cook 1 minute more or until hot.
Meanwhile, press 1 biscuit into bottom and up sides of each medium muffin cup, being careful not to tear dough. Place 1/4 cup meat mixture in each cup. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Sprinkle cheese evenly over top of each cup. Let stand 1 minute or until cheese softens. Carefully remove from pan.