CHEESY FISH CASSEROLE
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 1 pound pollock fillets
- 1 10.5 ounce can 98% fat free cream of mushroom Soup (10.5 ounce)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 8 ounce package shredded mild Cheddar cheese (8 ounce)
- 1 16 ounce package frozen broccoli florets (16 ounce) thawed and drained
- 1 6 ounce can French fried onions (6 ounce) divided
Cook rice according to package directions. Slice fish into 1-inch strips; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In large mixing bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, broccoli, rice, fish and ½ of the French fried onions. Pour mixture into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Sprinkle remaining French fried onions over the top and continue baking 5 minutes.