SHRIMP PAD THAI
- 7 ounces stir-fry rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon pure vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1/2 12.3 ounce package extra firm tofu (12.3 ounce) diced
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1 pound frozen 41-50 count peeled & deveined tail-on cooked shrimp thawed, tails removed
- 1 cup prepared pad Thai sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped party peanuts
- - lime wedges
Prepare noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add eggs and scramble 1 minute. Add in tofu and onions; sauté 2 minutes.
Stir in shrimp, noodles and sauce; continue cooking until heated through (2-3 minutes).
Stir in cilantro. Serve with peanuts and lime wedges.