- 1 13.5 ounce can light coconut milk (13.5 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 tablespoons pure vegetable oil
- 1 pound frozen 51-60 count peeled & deveined tail-off uncooked shrimp thawed, tails removed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed yellow, green and/or red bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced baby carrots
- 1 1/2 cups cubed extra firm tofu
- 1 cup frozen green peas
In small saucepan over medium heat, combine coconut milk, curry paste, oyster sauce and sugar. Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute. Set aside.
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat wok or large skillet over high heat. When smoking, add oil. Add shrimp, stir-fry until cooked through and opaque in color; remove from wok.
Add vegetables to wok and stir-fry until tender; remove from wok. Add tofu to wok, stir-fry for 1 minute; add ¼ cup curry sauce, stir-frying until evaporated.
Add vegetables, shrimp, peas and remaining curry sauce back to wok; bring to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in rice.