RED CURRY WITH SHRIMP
- 1 13.5 ounce can light coconut milk (13.5 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh snow pea pods cut in half
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell peppers halved
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow bell peppers halved
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 pound frozen 41-50 count EZ peel uncooked shrimp thawed, peeled and deveined
- - cooked jasmine rice
In small bowl, prepare seasoning mix according to package directions (do not follow cooking directions); set aside.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and sauté until tender (about 3-4 minutes).
Add in shrimp and sauté until just opaque (about 3-4 minutes). Stir in sauce mix and bring to a boil. Boil and stir 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
Serve over jasmine rice.