- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1.25 ounce package taco seasoning mix (1.25 ounce)
- 1 12 ounce package restaurant style tortilla chips (12 ounce)
- 1 15 ounce jar salsa con queso (15 ounce)
- 1 12 ounce jar sliced jalapenos (12 ounce) drained
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with mild green chiles (10 ounce) drained
- 1 8 ounce package fancy shredded taco blend cheese (8 ounce)
- - sour cream
- - thick and chunky salsa
In large skillet, cook and crumble beef until browned; drain. Add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions.
Place tortilla chips on large ovenproof platter or baking sheet. Top with con queso, taco meat, jalapeños, tomatoes, and shredded cheese.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven until cheese is melted and bubbly (about 10 minutes). Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.