BLUEBERRY & OATS COFFEE CAKE
- 1 1/3 cups + 2 tablespoons quick oats divided
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg white only
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce package refrigerated crescent rolls dough (8 ounce)
- 2 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
In medium bowl combine 1 1/3 cups oats and butter; mix well. Stir in, sugar, egg white and vanilla.
On a greased baking sheet, unroll crescent dough and press all seams together.
Spread oat mixture in narrow strip down middle; top with cream cheese and blueberries. Pull sides of dough up; pinch and seal together. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons oats.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.