CHEESY GRITS WITH PULLED PORK
- 1 16 ounce package frozen cut okra (16 ounce) thawed
- 1 18 ounce package refrigerated fully cooked pulled pork with barbecue sauce (18 ounce)
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles (4 ounce) undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup quick grits
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
Cook okra according to package directions; chop.
In large skillet over medium heat, combine chopped okra, pork, green chiles and cumin. Cook until heated through (about 10-12 minutes).
Meanwhile, cook grits according to package directions; stir in cheese. Serve topped with pulled pork.